teacher with students

Employment types include:

  • Administrative Jobs – Certificated (school leader or central office positions) or Classified (directors, managers, or supervisors).

  • Certificated Jobs – Contracted certificated educator and certificated substitute are positions which require one of the following: Washington State teaching certificate; Educational Staff Associate (ESA) certificate; or Career and Technical Education (CTE) certificate.

  • Classified Jobs – General employment staff, classified substitutes (Transportation, Support Services, and Food Service only), and hourly employees occupying positions that do not require a certificate. These positions include school support staff, district service staff, and part-time or short-term hourly employees. 

  • Substitute Jobs – Both certificated and classified (para, school assistants and office personnel) substitutes for the district. 

Contact Us